- The miracle that is fusible interfacing.
- But interfacing is still left in the dust by 600 denier nylon.
- Sewing through a flexible chopping board will not kill a sewing machine.
- The incredible talent of people in the craft blogosphere.
- The motherhood hormones are the same ones responsible for the increased urge to buy sewing machines.
- That I need a bias binding foot.
- There is a reason for why all the good fabric stores are all nowhere near my house.
- Posting tutorials in the pre-Christmas week is just plain daft.
- It is
possiblenecessary to sew when one has two small children and one nursing newborn.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
10 Things I Learned in 2008
Posted by LiEr at 8:49 PM