Two years ago I made a lot of fabric buckets. I cut out so many pieces and so quickly lost interest that they sat in my WIPs tubs till now. I was in a Get Off Your Behind And Finish Your Old Stuff Already phase in January, so I took them out to try and sew them up.
Without the stitched art, they weren't very interesting, so I thought I'd give them some edginess with reverse applique
but those fabrics!!!!!!!! I should've left them in 2008.
So I kept the reverse applique, traded the old fabric for new,
and threw in a bit of regular applique for variety.
Feels good to finish something, even if it had to be overhauled, two years later.