Here are some of my incomplete /nowhere-even-near-started projects (the ones I can actually tell you about, I mean):
- One yellow tunic
- 25++ pockets
- One Toadstool/Fairy Pattern
- One denim skirt
- One formal dress for self for important party
- One blouse for very important family member
- About one thousand cardboard projects
- One knit dress for self for no reason
- Several knit dresses for girls
for Renaissance Festival costumes. I love sewing costumes - so over-the-top.
What pattern? Simplicity? Ottobre? Burda? McCalls?
Nay, fair damsels: Old ladybird children's books:
Let's see how they turn out! Off to the market now with the kids - the sun just came out. Sewing can wait.